BACK TO SCHOOL MAKEUP BAG

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

It's getting to that time of the year when summer is almost over and you start to panic as you have so little preparation to get yourself organised for school. This post is dedicated to show my neccesities in my makeup bag which I take to school to help me through the day.



First thing is finding the perfect sized makeup bag for school. With this being for school you won't need a lot of products to fit in, I have found a perfect small flat bag which can easily slide into your school bag.

Things I have in my bag:
-foundation or bb cream
-concealer
-mascara
-lip balm
-powder


I believe these are my neccesities for going back to school as you won't be needing to reapply a whole face of makeup during school time. I will bring most of the time a bb cream as I don't need a full coverage look and it is better for my skin. I use the Rimmel radiance bb cream and it is amazing as it has enough coverage to even out the skin tone. I also pack concealer to reapply under the eyes and over blemishes if it is starting to wear off. I use collection lasting perfection as this is my holy grail product. I don't tend to wear colour when in sixth form as I don't need a dramatic look dying the week so I always carry a maybelline baby lip balm as they are really moisturising and also give a slight tint to the lips. A powder is always good to have packed in case your concealer and foundation aren't wearing off and it is to prevent any shine coming through the base.

You Might Also Like

0 comments